Skip to main content

Check out my most recent blog!

Spirituality | Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality

  Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality With a major shift that has recently taken place in our reality and the universe, many people are initiated to question many areas of their lives. Everybody living on planet earth now more than ever, want more of life but in a process that is much easier and more aligned to their true self. Spirituality is knowing the truth of self and walking and operating from a force so big and powerful, it is beyond what meets the human eye. It is comforting to know that more and more people are waking up, and are willing to take the first few steps towards knowing self. Because when everyone individually realises and takes the initiative to know self, that is when major developments can happen and therefore our collective consciousness can rise in peace, unity and love. Photo owned by Yamini Kuppili It is important to know that Spirituality and Religion are two different units. Yes, there are derivatives of religion when some concepts of spirituality are explai

I am out of control by Yamini Rao Kuppili



The state of having control on everything is something that is so convenient and comforting. It gives you a chance to just sit back and think about the next thing to achieve. This week, I have been feeling like I am completely helpless and just static towards achieving and working towards my tasks. Our feelings and emotions are something that gives us reasons to avoid such things, we tend to create an emotional blackmail towards us. Which is something that we shouldn’t do, feeling tired and less motivated is something that is very normal. When it happens continuously, that is when we really need to stop and think to ourselves are we really taking control of our actions? I have been struggling to take control on my emotions and also feeling a certain guilt of situations that is not in my hands. If you are going through what I am, self-talk and self-assessment is very crucial to make yourself better. Also remember that there is always a new week in which you can do all the things planned. While writing to all of you who read my blogs, I take that extra step towards my self-discovery so I would like to thank you all. Please comment below writing about your day, I will reply to all comments.

Comments

Popular Posts