Skip to main content

Check out my most recent blog!

Spirituality | Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality

  Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality With a major shift that has recently taken place in our reality and the universe, many people are initiated to question many areas of their lives. Everybody living on planet earth now more than ever, want more of life but in a process that is much easier and more aligned to their true self. Spirituality is knowing the truth of self and walking and operating from a force so big and powerful, it is beyond what meets the human eye. It is comforting to know that more and more people are waking up, and are willing to take the first few steps towards knowing self. Because when everyone individually realises and takes the initiative to know self, that is when major developments can happen and therefore our collective consciousness can rise in peace, unity and love. Photo owned by Yamini Kuppili It is important to know that Spirituality and Religion are two different units. Yes, there are derivatives of religion when some concepts of spirituality are explai

H.O.P.E- Thought and Written by Yamini Rao Kuppili




Photo taken by Yamini Kuppili
H.O.P.E, this four lettered word is the one that gives us the strength and a motive to continue on to the next day. Hope gives us a more optimistic view of life regardless of knowing that there will be venturing through a dark filled path. Lately as I mentioned in my other blog, I have been feeling extremely let down and weak with my mind. But there has always been something or the other keeping me on the track and defending me to fall out. Whether it be jolly quotes, or books with excellent remedies for living life or just watching YouTube videos with people going through a similar phrase as me. Believe it or not, I have been feeling much more inspired just by viewing and analyzing all these virtual helpers. Even though I didn’t decide to do the things I had to do, but every thought that was going through my mind it had this 4 letter word and that was H.O.P.E. So this is just a reminder to all you people reading, if you are deciding to give up something that you have started or you are failing at what you are currently doing remember this 4 letter word H.O.P.E. Trust me it will make you feel much better. Also I would like to share a quote that has greatly inspired me lately and that is "whatever be the problem, you will pass through it, as that problem won’t remain for long’.

Please click follow and subscribe on the home page if you have enjoyed what I have written
If you can’t see the follow logo on my main page zoom the page to 90% or less
Thought and Written by

Yamini Rao Kuppili

Social Medias
Twitter- ykuppili
Insta- ykuppili
Google+- Yamini Rao Kuppili
Facebook- Yamini Rao Kuppili

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts