Skip to main content

Check out my most recent blog!

Spirituality | Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality

  Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality With a major shift that has recently taken place in our reality and the universe, many people are initiated to question many areas of their lives. Everybody living on planet earth now more than ever, want more of life but in a process that is much easier and more aligned to their true self. Spirituality is knowing the truth of self and walking and operating from a force so big and powerful, it is beyond what meets the human eye. It is comforting to know that more and more people are waking up, and are willing to take the first few steps towards knowing self. Because when everyone individually realises and takes the initiative to know self, that is when major developments can happen and therefore our collective consciousness can rise in peace, unity and love. Photo owned by Yamini Kuppili It is important to know that Spirituality and Religion are two different units. Yes, there are derivatives of religion when some concepts of spirituality are explai

I love you- Written and Thought by Yamini Rao Kuppili

I fall in love every single day 
Whilst the transfer of expression awaits to find its way

I fall in love with the mother who sacrifices her sleep to wait for her child to finish studying for their upcoming exams
I fall in love with the mother who intakes all the blames and screams from their child for displacing their belonging
I fall in love with the mother who cries behind walls for their child who is facing depression

I fall in love every single day 
Whilst the transfer of expression awaits to find its way 

I fall in love with the old man aged 75 for cleaning the community field ever so dearly 
I fall in love with the old man when he greets my friends and and he gets ignored by them
I fall in love with the old man when his commitment to his work is so strong that he leaves his sick wife in the hospital to keep the community park clean.

I fall in love every single day 
Whilst the transfer of expression awaits to find its way 

I fall in love with a man in India who takes the time off his busy day to serve a plate of food to the stray dogs
I fall in love with a man in India who smiles to me even when most of his teeth no longer exist
I fall in love with a man in India who salutes to the Indian Flag knowing that there is still place for improvement in his country

I fall in love every single day 
Whilst the transfer of expression awaits to find its way 

I fall in love with my dog, Kipper who always knows when I am upset and looks to me eye to eye with all his tenderness 
I fall in love with my dog, Kipper when he waits for me to wake up outside my room for hours refusing to eat
I fall in love with my dog, Kipper who licks me whenever I am sitting down or whenever I am around him

I fall in love every single day 
Whilst the transfer of expression awaits to find its way 

I love you !!!

Written and Thought by Yamini Rao Kuppili

Hey Guys make sure you do comment below telling me what you felt of my blogs, it will be much appreciated

Follow me in all my things 
Insta- ykuppili
Facebook- Yamini Rao Kuppili
Twitter- @ykuppili
Snapchat- ykuppili

Have an amazing day !!!


Comments

  1. Very nicely written �� ... Words and feelings well expressed �� Reading this leaves me in complete 'Awe' ..N all I could say is "I LOVR YOU". Really appreciate your writing ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so Much Pallavi!!! Your comments and appreciation means the world to me!! Much Love for your support <3

      Delete
  2. I fall in love with each nd every words uh have expressed towards mother,old man,The man in India,The dog kipper💓
    It showed ur love towards them!
    It's really appreciable!
    Keep writing!!
    We will wait to see more from uh!!
    With lots of love;
    Sheetal manoj!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sheetal!!! Your encouragement and kind words means a lot to me!! Much Love

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts