Skip to main content

Check out my most recent blog!

Spirituality | Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality

  Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality With a major shift that has recently taken place in our reality and the universe, many people are initiated to question many areas of their lives. Everybody living on planet earth now more than ever, want more of life but in a process that is much easier and more aligned to their true self. Spirituality is knowing the truth of self and walking and operating from a force so big and powerful, it is beyond what meets the human eye. It is comforting to know that more and more people are waking up, and are willing to take the first few steps towards knowing self. Because when everyone individually realises and takes the initiative to know self, that is when major developments can happen and therefore our collective consciousness can rise in peace, unity and love. Photo owned by Yamini Kuppili It is important to know that Spirituality and Religion are two different units. Yes, there are derivatives of religion when some concepts of spirituality are explai

2017 comes to an end- Written by Yamini Rao Kuppili



Last year around this time I had written one of my first blogs consisting a list of everything you should be grateful of during the year of 2016. That blog was greatly supported by you
lovely people, and got up to 96 views and 2 likes. Personally this year wasn't the best year for me, since it was the year I faced many health problems. These health problems really seemed to be a strong barrier towards the completions of the many duties and goals I had to accomplish. The mind is a very important characteristic in our body, its the core of our existence and it is taken for granted most of the time. The mind can give us signals of how we feel and at the same time we can control our mind into believing things opposite to what it is signalling us. This year was a learning journey for me in terms of having days where it was a battle between my feelings and my mental capabilities. I have understood that it is so essential in your journey to control your brain instead of you letting your brain having all the control on you. Through this I have made a promise to myself that I will invest myself in mind relaxations techniques provided via spiritual sources. If the mind is good and cool the accomplishments are endless. L.E.A.R.N this word is the most vital for me in the upcoming year, for me there is nothing more in this world that can bring me happiness than to know that I have learned a new prowess.

Regardless of a bad year, my mommy made me laugh!


 In 2018 I will be turning the big 18 which means that I will be an adult, with this comes many opportunities especially the vacuum for freedom. These are only the very few things that I am looking forward to in the coming future, I  feel that if I would mention all of them this blog would be like a million pages long. Blogging my opinions and experience is so liberating, and I thank all of you for reading my blogs. In this new year I would definitely, be making a lot changes to this blogging site in ways of presentation and content. I would love to hear what are your plans for Christmas and the New Year in the comments below, I will be replying to all of you guys and girls. Please subscribe to this channel it won't give me more money or won't cost you people money. This just tell me if you guys and girls are enjoying what I write, or if I have to make changes to my written topics. Your support is what makes my blogging site up and running, thank you all again.

Written by Yamini Rao Kuppili

Subscribe to my blog website for notifications on when I post a new blog!


Social Medias
Twitter- ykuppili
Insta- ykuppili
Google+- Yamini Rao Kuppili
Facebook- Yamini Rao Kuppili

Follow me on Instagram and we can be friends!





Have a great day!


Comments

Popular Posts