Skip to main content

Check out my most recent blog!

Spirituality | Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality

  Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality With a major shift that has recently taken place in our reality and the universe, many people are initiated to question many areas of their lives. Everybody living on planet earth now more than ever, want more of life but in a process that is much easier and more aligned to their true self. Spirituality is knowing the truth of self and walking and operating from a force so big and powerful, it is beyond what meets the human eye. It is comforting to know that more and more people are waking up, and are willing to take the first few steps towards knowing self. Because when everyone individually realises and takes the initiative to know self, that is when major developments can happen and therefore our collective consciousness can rise in peace, unity and love. Photo owned by Yamini Kuppili It is important to know that Spirituality and Religion are two different units. Yes, there are derivatives of religion when some concepts of spirituality are explai

Never Settle In Easily- Yamini Rao Kuppili


We all have long term goals and aspirations that we imagine and work hard for. For me my aspirations in the near future are the main element that motivates me to wake up in the morning. But the only thought that obstructs me from these aspirations, is knowing how hard I have to work for these things. Also how far it is from where I am, the fact that I want to fulfill these aspirations in a young age. As I want to be an inspiration for all the other young people and is it too big of a thing to aim for whilst thinking about something completely opposite to my current aspirations. As soon as I think about the last thing, my brain just stops working and my heart starts running against me. I guess in Selena Gomez words, "the heart wants what it wants" but its true, you literally have one life work hard for something that is worth fighting for. I constantly share my aspirations with my parents, and the only thing that I get back is "Yamini you are too ambitious and you should only settle in with one thing and get that done and be happy with that". I used to think that maybe my parents are right, instead of breaking my head (not literally) everyday thinking about all the various things I want to do I can just chill and think of that one thing. I kept thinking about this, and I was like 'No' I understood that there is a whole life ahead of me I am not just going to stay home and watch Youtube videos because I settled in with that one thing achieved. I need to write all my aspirations on a piece of paper, and work hard for the exact thing that I want and never ever in a million years settle in for what I don't want. Whatever the barriers may be, I will face it and I just know that it will be so worth it when I am finished with that list. Wherever you guys and girls live, know that you can achieve what the heck you want to achieve. Don't look at the crowd in which you are surrounded around, just do you. Even when there are days, when you think the goal is too far just take a break and just make yourself understand how much you need it. Don't let others make you understand things, make decisions
yourself its purely your life. Just leave what you doing, and start digging and working hard for something that you really want. Most importantly, never settle in easily.

Written by
Yamini Rao Kuppili

Social Medias- bottom of the page
PLEASE COMMENTS- let's be friends =D


Comments

Popular Posts