Skip to main content

Check out my most recent blog!

Spirituality | Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality

  Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality With a major shift that has recently taken place in our reality and the universe, many people are initiated to question many areas of their lives. Everybody living on planet earth now more than ever, want more of life but in a process that is much easier and more aligned to their true self. Spirituality is knowing the truth of self and walking and operating from a force so big and powerful, it is beyond what meets the human eye. It is comforting to know that more and more people are waking up, and are willing to take the first few steps towards knowing self. Because when everyone individually realises and takes the initiative to know self, that is when major developments can happen and therefore our collective consciousness can rise in peace, unity and love. Photo owned by Yamini Kuppili It is important to know that Spirituality and Religion are two different units. Yes, there are derivatives of religion when some concepts of spirituality are explai

I AM SORRY!!! Poem By: Yamini Rao Kuppili

Hello to Everyone Reading This!!
My name is Yamini Rao Kuppili, I am 17 years old and I live in Sydney, Australia. I started writing blogs in the beginning of this year, hoping to express my views and thoughts to all of you reading. Please do give me recommendations  and do feel free to comment below and interact with me via my social medias.I normally write blogs on such world issues, my current feelings,some immediate understandings, motivational knowledge or lessons I have learnt. Basically anything and everything.
Photography by Yamini Rao Kuppili
.

Below is a poem I wrote 3 years ago on my old Samsung phone whilst having a fight with one of my friends. We got over it, but I thought it would be interesting to show you the mind of the young Yamini. Its horrible being in silly fights when you are a child, and at that very moment it feels like a huge deal. But its always fun and funny, when you look back at it and realize that there is much more important things to fight about years after. For all of you people out there who are involved in a silly fight with your loved ones this may be friends or family its just a matter of saying one word "sorry". Now don't get at me, I mentioned 'silly fight' meaning the ones that are very unnecessary the fights that makes you think "why did that even happen". Life is short the motive is to forgive and forget. Anyways, here is the first poem I am posting on my blog I hope you get to feel what young Yamini was feeling 3 years ago. Enjoy


May I stand, for all your problems
May my sorry multiply thousand times
May all the problems I have caused dissolve in rough seas
May I go back in life to change whatever I have done
May I wipe off your tears with one tissue not thousands
May you stop crying as it causes an earthquake around the world
May you stop ignoring me as I feel invisible
May you forgive me

Go ahead and press the subscribe sign on the top of the page, to get all the updates whenever I post my blogs! Lovely to meet you all, Ciao

Follow me on
Insta- ykuppili
Facebook- Yamini Rao Kuppili
Twitter- ykuppili
Snapchat- ykuppili
Googleplus- Yamini Rao Kuppili

Viewing Life From My Eyes (VLFME)

Comments

Popular Posts