Skip to main content

Check out my most recent blog!

Spirituality | Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality

  Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality With a major shift that has recently taken place in our reality and the universe, many people are initiated to question many areas of their lives. Everybody living on planet earth now more than ever, want more of life but in a process that is much easier and more aligned to their true self. Spirituality is knowing the truth of self and walking and operating from a force so big and powerful, it is beyond what meets the human eye. It is comforting to know that more and more people are waking up, and are willing to take the first few steps towards knowing self. Because when everyone individually realises and takes the initiative to know self, that is when major developments can happen and therefore our collective consciousness can rise in peace, unity and love. Photo owned by Yamini Kuppili It is important to know that Spirituality and Religion are two different units. Yes, there are derivatives of religion when some concepts of spirituality are explai

TRAVELLING TO EUROPE AT 18 AS AN INTROVERT



TRAVELLING TO EUROPE AT 18 AS AN INTROVERT

Hello Beautiful People
Friday 5th June 2020

It's Friday, so that means its video day! In today's video, I decide to talk about being an introvert and travelling. I also incorporate some digital memories of my trip to Europe when I was 18 and decided to go on a solo trip. Being an introvert means different things to different people, for me it means trying every way to avoid human interaction. I also talk about the importance of having like-minded individuals in your life. I would very much appreciate it, if you could hop on to my youtube channel and watch my video.

Link to my youtube channel - Yamini Kuppili

Link to my newest video- Travelling to Europe at 18 as an Introvert





If you enjoyed the content seen on my youtube channel, please do consider subscribing for more similar content.

Social Media Handles 

Insta- @ykuppili
Twitter- @QuietYamini

Comments

Popular Posts