Skip to main content

Check out my most recent blog!

Spirituality | Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality

  Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality With a major shift that has recently taken place in our reality and the universe, many people are initiated to question many areas of their lives. Everybody living on planet earth now more than ever, want more of life but in a process that is much easier and more aligned to their true self. Spirituality is knowing the truth of self and walking and operating from a force so big and powerful, it is beyond what meets the human eye. It is comforting to know that more and more people are waking up, and are willing to take the first few steps towards knowing self. Because when everyone individually realises and takes the initiative to know self, that is when major developments can happen and therefore our collective consciousness can rise in peace, unity and love. Photo owned by Yamini Kuppili It is important to know that Spirituality and Religion are two different units. Yes, there are derivatives of religion when some concepts of spirituality are explai

I MOVED OUT ALONE AT 19 - Thought and Written by Yamini Rao Kuppili


I moved out of home to a different state a few weeks ago, and gosh it was hard. Moving out has always been in my list of milestones, and the age
I wanted to accomplish this very milestone was 18. But unfortunately due to some circumstances,
I couldn't move out at 18 but I did recently at 19.

For me moving out of my parents's house, didn't just mean freedom and independency but it was an
action I had to accomplish because I wanted to discover myself. When living with parents, there is
likelihood of butting heads and the listening of sensible but unwanted advice.

Sometimes the advice given, might not accommodate to your individual opinion but you might feel
the obligation to accept it because of the circumstance. Hence why I needed to move out to discover
myself. There is no side to blame, being in a dicey age of 19 years old it bridges a huge generation
gap between you and your parents. So to maintain a sane relationship with my parents,
it was essential that I had to move out.
Coloured leaves for new beginnings
(Photographed by Yamini Kuppili)

Growing up, I had witnessed various movies where the picturesque of moving out was sketched out as very glamorous and easy. But we live in real life, so moving out was extremely contrary to what I saw in movies. It was hard on all ends, emotionally, physically and mentally. More than the move, it was the transition into adulthood in a more practical sense.

I have learned that, its only when you embrace yourself into responsibilities, you gain an understanding that real life has been filtered for us since we were in school. The majority of school life, was listening to teachers talking about how we needed to get the highest marks and how to get in to the best university and then pounce onto the workforce. 

Things like, how to do taxes, how to do dishes or even how to make your bed were never taught to us. So during this move, I got to witness real life without a filter and do all the domestic duties I listed above above. Being an adult is difficult, but I am so grateful to have this opportunity. I would like to thank my parents and my late dog Kipper.


I recently made a video, answering questions about moving out, posted on my Youtube Channel!

If you are interested, watch below.Youtube Channel Name ( Yamini Kuppili)



Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, for more videos just like this one.
If you liked this blog make sure to click the SUBSCRIBE button on the top of the home page for more blogs like this!

My Youtube Channel (Yamini Kuppili) Subscribe to my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiru9joyEcCHHpkMVCLqI2g

Social Medias (Follow me I need friends)
Twitter- @QuietYamini
https://twitter.com/QuietYamini
Insta- ykuppili
https://www.instagram.com/ykuppili/?hl=en
Please click follow and subscribe on the home page if you have enjoyed what I have written
If you can’t see the follow logo on my main page zoom the page to 90% or less













Comments

Popular Posts