Skip to main content

Check out my most recent blog!

Spirituality | Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality

  Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality With a major shift that has recently taken place in our reality and the universe, many people are initiated to question many areas of their lives. Everybody living on planet earth now more than ever, want more of life but in a process that is much easier and more aligned to their true self. Spirituality is knowing the truth of self and walking and operating from a force so big and powerful, it is beyond what meets the human eye. It is comforting to know that more and more people are waking up, and are willing to take the first few steps towards knowing self. Because when everyone individually realises and takes the initiative to know self, that is when major developments can happen and therefore our collective consciousness can rise in peace, unity and love. Photo owned by Yamini Kuppili It is important to know that Spirituality and Religion are two different units. Yes, there are derivatives of religion when some concepts of spirituality are explai

A little update- Written by Yamini Kuppili

So I have stopped writing blogs for a bit, I have just been busy with other things in life as you would know bumps do come in the way of things. Ever since I can remember, I had a dream to be in the field of creativity and media. It was a kind of a secret, as I kept doubting myself and wondering if I would be able to face a camera. When I was in school, I would vlog on my phone and not post it anywhere and at that time visioned that I would have my own Youtube channel. Youtube has played a huge role in my life, I probably have learned more things from Youtube than any other educational institute that I have attended. Many years passed since the idea of Youtube stuck by me, and just few weeks before I had turned 19.  I had this really strong feeling, that it was time I brought my strong passion to life. I set up this blog site of mine when I was 16 years old, as I felt that I had no one to listen to my views and thoughts about certain things in our world. To which I can say, was kind of a first step in the field of creativity and 2 days ago I posted my first ever episode of a podcast series I am planning to do on my Youtube channel. The time I clicked on the upload button on Youtube it honestly felt like a new journey of accomplishing my dreams had just began. Its only been two days, and endless ideas of making my channel bigger and better keeps me awake all day and night. I genuinely have a new purpose and challenge in front of me. If any one of you have read my blogs before ,or have just stumbled onto reading this today please do check out my channel its basically just my name 'Yamini Kuppili' and it  should direct you to my page.

**This link can get you there**
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiru9joyEcCHHpkMVCLqI2g

Thank you so much for your support,  I am really looking forward to where this new chapter takes me.

Much Love
Yamini

Comments

Popular Posts