Skip to main content

Check out my most recent blog!

Spirituality | Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality

  Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality With a major shift that has recently taken place in our reality and the universe, many people are initiated to question many areas of their lives. Everybody living on planet earth now more than ever, want more of life but in a process that is much easier and more aligned to their true self. Spirituality is knowing the truth of self and walking and operating from a force so big and powerful, it is beyond what meets the human eye. It is comforting to know that more and more people are waking up, and are willing to take the first few steps towards knowing self. Because when everyone individually realises and takes the initiative to know self, that is when major developments can happen and therefore our collective consciousness can rise in peace, unity and love. Photo owned by Yamini Kuppili It is important to know that Spirituality and Religion are two different units. Yes, there are derivatives of religion when some concepts of spirituality are explai

My Love -Thought and Written by Yamini Rao Kuppili




Your eyes are magical
Photography by me
I could tell many stories and expressions floating through you smooth brown eyes
When you touch me I feel a different kind of love
The love is warm, gentle and everlasting
When I place my hands over your heart it reminds me how much of a precious entity you are
You are special, it’s spoken by your 2 different colour ears
Your stare rests on my eyes whenever I am gushing down tears or when my eyes are on fire
The delicate paws you obtain, is symmetric to waves slapping against by feet.
You are the only audience present when I play my instruments, always sitting upright
There are also times where you fall asleep, and I am just going to take this as my performance being too much of a peaceful piece
I have understood that the true meaning of love is received by a 4 legged being
And that is nothing but my life purpose, My Kipper


Thought and Written by
Yamini Rao Kuppili

Social Medias
Twitter- ykuppili
Insta- ykuppili
Google+- Yamini Rao Kuppili
Facebook- Yamini Rao Kuppili
Please click follow and subscribe on the home page if you have enjoyed what I have written
If you can’t see the follow logo on my main page zoom the page to 90% or less

Comments

Popular Posts