Skip to main content

Check out my most recent blog!

Spirituality | Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality

  Don’t Over Complicate Spirituality With a major shift that has recently taken place in our reality and the universe, many people are initiated to question many areas of their lives. Everybody living on planet earth now more than ever, want more of life but in a process that is much easier and more aligned to their true self. Spirituality is knowing the truth of self and walking and operating from a force so big and powerful, it is beyond what meets the human eye. It is comforting to know that more and more people are waking up, and are willing to take the first few steps towards knowing self. Because when everyone individually realises and takes the initiative to know self, that is when major developments can happen and therefore our collective consciousness can rise in peace, unity and love. Photo owned by Yamini Kuppili It is important to know that Spirituality and Religion are two different units. Yes, there are derivatives of religion when some concepts of spirituality are explai

Open letter to people I am yet to meet- Thought and Written by Yamini Rao Kuppili




Dear …....................
The time is not yet accurate to meet you yet, but that moment is yet to appear. Where ever you are I hope you are happy and healthy. A rare intuition is telling me that, you are at your best when you are your true self. Your personality shines you are the most kind, loving, selfless human leaving in this planet. There is an unusual connection amongst us that informs me that, when so ever we meet we will exchange fights where there will be arguments but never would you ever give up on me. You will value my time and appreciate the good in me and also remind me to better the defects I have within me.  I am sure that you will take in consideration, that animals should be treated equally as human and would do anything to reduce the world wide issue of animal cruelty. You will have a passion for your ambitions, there will always be a purpose in your life. There will be times where I will be upset, but you would do anything and everything to make me happy. It will be a fact that you will constantly support my dreams and encourage me to work harder. If you are a boy, I just know that you will respect women around you. You will preach your mates that being a player means you are bad with girls not good with them. If you are a girl, you will participate in every event that upholds the subject of woman empowerment. You will act like a strong pillar for those woman who need help not only for those around you but woman all around the world. I promise that whenever I meet you, I shall respect and reciprocal all that you do for me. The time is yet to click for us meeting, but in the meanwhile be safe for when we meet shall be a new chapter for all of us.
Much Love
Yamini

Thought and Written by
Yamini Rao Kuppili

Social Medias
Twitter- ykuppili
Insta- ykuppili
Google+- Yamini Rao Kuppili
Facebook- Yamini Rao Kuppili
Please click follow and subscribe on the home page if you have enjoyed what I have written
If you can’t see the follow logo on my main page zoom the page to 90% or less

Comments

Popular Posts